" Young children are easily upset. Parents should be aware of this and try to make the environment as child-friendly as possible. Remove obstacles so that he can do many things himself. This will teach him independence and prepare him for growing up. A tired and hungry child may be more prone to upsets so make sure your child is well rested and fed."
- Teach your child to accept setbacks by allowing him to experience the setbacks.
- Don't allow the child to run away and avoid difficult tasks.
- Don't overprotect the child.
- Make him understand and accept the disappointments in life.
- Be positive and help the child to develop the courage to face setbacks.
- Teach him from each setbacks and not to repeat mistakes.
- Parents should be objective and not grumbleand nag.
- Don't put the child down and condemn him just for one mistake.